This site was developed by GSR to be a general source of information. Use of this site implies the implicit and complete acceptance of the terms and conditions of use described below.
None of the information presented on this site should be construed as an invitation, offer or recommendation to purchase or dispose of any product, or to engage in any other transaction or investment advice in the legal field or in any other field. The information found on this site is for informational purposes only. Because the information presented on this site is very general, it may not be relevant in individual cases. Before making any decision about the products presented or financial planning, it is important to contact a consultant who can help you choose the right option for you.
GSR offers no warranties regarding the materials offered on this site or about the uninterrupted operation or errors of the site.
GSR and its employees accept no liability whatsoever for direct or consequential losses resulting from the use of this site and its content, including the failure of your computer as a result of accessing or using the server hosting this site.
Site ownership and intellectual property rights
The full content of the site http://gsr-expertise.ro/, text and images, is copyrighted. Any use of the information on this site (reproduction, editing, translation, processing or storage of content in databases or other electronic media) other than what is permitted in applicable copyright laws is permitted only with the prior written consent of GSR.
GSR reserves all rights in respect of the foregoing and will exercise such rights to the extent permitted by law. Nothing in the content of this site constitutes a license or right to use any image, trademark, service mark, logo, or any other material posted on the site by any person. It is forbidden to reproduce, distribute or publish materials on the site by any person without the prior written consent of GSR.
Protection of personal data
GSR is committed to complying with your personal data and complying with the applicable legal provisions on their protection.
Personal data is information about an individual such as name, address, date of birth, no. phone, e-mail, identity data, etc. Usually we receive this data from you when you fill out a form, online or on paper, sign a contract, send us a letter or an email.
With regard to data protection, we provide you with the mandatory information on processing your personal data. As regards such processing, we respect the applicable data protection legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”) and the Romanian legislation on personal data protection.
I. Who is responsible for processing your data?
The operator responsible for processing personal data is GSR EXPERTISE SRL, Bucharest, Str. Aviator Petre Cretu no. 58, sector 1.
Any reference to “new” or “for us” in this data protection information is a reference to the above mentioned entity. Our Data Protection Coordinator can be contacted by the above mentioned means or by sending a message via the contact page http://gsr-expertise.ro/contact/
What data do we collect? What purpose or legal basis?
Through our contact form we offer you various information and advice options. Depending on which option you choose, we process different personal data:
1. Information by mail / e-mail. If you have requested to submit an offer / newsletter, we will process the data you provide on the contact form, at least your full name and surname and details of the contact channel you have chosen (address and / or email) for sending the unique supply / material you requested.
2. Phone advice. If you have requested phone consultations, we will process the data you provide on the contact form, at least your first and last name, as well as your telephone number, to provide the desired phone consultations.
4. Newsletter. If you have registered for our email newsletter, we will process the data you provide in the contact form, at least your first and last name, as well as your e-mail address to send you a newsletter our e-mail.
Legal subject. We collect your personal data on the basis of the expressed consent and in accordance with the provisions of art. 6 (1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
II. How can you withdraw your consent?
You are not required to provide personal data. In order to be able to meet the information and advice option, we need the data marked as mandatory fields in the contact form. You can revoke your consent at any time, without motivation. You will also find a link to get the information from each e-mail.
III. Do we share personal data with other recipients?
We will transfer your information only to the following categories of recipients to satisfy your information / advice option:
• Service providers within our group of companies
• External service providers providing services on our behalf and on a separate contractual basis
We may transfer your data to other recipients (for example, public authorities) if we are required to transfer your personal data on the basis of a legal obligation to which we are subject.
IV. How long do we process personal data?
We generally store personal data as long as we have a legitimate interest in keeping this data. Even without a legitimate interest, we can continue to store data if there is a legal obligation (for example, to comply with legal retention obligations). We delete personal data even without a person’s action as soon as no further repetition is required for the purposes for which the data was collected or otherwise processed, or if other storage is not permitted by law otherwise.
V. Are personal data transferred outside the EU / EEA?
Personal data are processed only in the European Union area or the European Economic Area. We do not intend to transfer the data to other countries.
VI. What are your rights and how can they be exercised?
- The Right to Information – You can request information about the processing of your personal data.
- Right to rectification – you can rectify inaccurate personal data or fill it out.
- The right to delete the data (the “right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain data deletion if the processing was not legal or in other cases provided by the law.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You may request restriction of processing if you are inconsistent with the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law.
- The right of opposition – you can oppose, in particular, data processing that is based on our legitimate interest.
- The right to data portability – You may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically, or you may request that the data be transmitted to another operator.
- Right to file a complaint – You can complain about the way personal data are processed to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
- Right of withdrawal of consent – in cases where processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will only have effect for the future, and processing prior to the withdrawal remains valid.
- Additional rights related to automated decisions: You can ask for and get human intervention about that processing, you can express your own point of view and you can challenge the decision.
The abovementioned rights may be invoked by communicating a notice using the contact details specified on the front page of this data protection information.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Data Protection Coordinator by sending an email from the contact page http://gsr-expertise.ro/contact/
When you visit the GSR site, our servers automatically create recordings of your visit. These records usually include IP addresses, the number of hits, the linked web page, and other data. For more information, please refer to the text below on cookies: The cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment of a user who is accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed through a web browser request from a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user’s hard drive). You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but certain parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personal identification information.
The GSR processes the data of those who access the GSR websites or its locations, ie individuals – clients or potential clients, representatives (for example: executives, administrators, associates, empowered persons, contacts) of clients or potential corporate clients, business partners.
GSR processes personal data for the provision of products and services of accounting expertise, audit and tax consultant, conclusion and execution of contracts, marketing through general or personalized GSR, GSR entity or its partners, statistics, research the market, the fulfilment of legal obligations, etc
GSR processes data only with your consent, when it has a legal obligation or can justify a higher legitimate interest.
Subject to all obligations of confidentiality and security, GSR may transfer data to other entities within the GSR Group to contractual partners, service providers, empowered persons, courts, public authorities, judicial bodies, payment service providers, card organizations, correspondent banks, credit bureaus, debt collection / recovery entities, insurance companies, market research organizations.
Data transfers can be made both within the EU and outside the EU, subject to the conditions imposed by law.
GSR processes personal data for all the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Limitation of responsibility
Under no circumstances will GSR be liable for any damages (direct or indirect) to you or to any other party regarding the use of this site and the information it contains – by you or any other person – or any other damages or injuries caused by errors, omissions, failures, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, line breaks, viruses or any other similar factors.
This site contains links to other sites. GSR has no contribution or influence on the design and content of these sites; therefore, GSR cannot be held responsible for the informative or graphic content of these pages. Links to other sites have an informative rather than a referral role.
Any complaints or disputes determined or related to the use of this site, its content or the materials submitted will be governed by the applicable Romanian legislation.